The Digital Bible Library 4.4 was released on January 27, 2016. It is primarily a bug fix release.
- Licensing – Support for licensing a selected books list (ParaTExt ‘canon’).
- API – Add new API endpoints to provide a collection of basic entry data for all non-confidential entries. (docs)
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Licensing – Add a function to to check for the occurrence of an existing, outstanding access request by an LCH, when a grant is started by the IPC to the same LCH, for the same content. Notify IPC of the pending request.
- ePub generation – Resolve failure to generate ePub with some special characters occurring in verse ranges.
- ePub generation – Fix visibility of Generate ePub option.